13 January 2010

Is Russell Brand the new Messiah?


I simply can't let a good simulacrum pass me by (or a bloody awful one for that matter) and recently we have had a veritable bonanza of Jesus and others appearaing on just about every imaginable medium... but not a Naan bread until now

Monday's http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/808516-face-of-jesus-appears-in-naan-bread Metro reported that Jesus had found the time to appear on a Naan bread served to David Howlett at India Dining in Esher, Surrey.

Is it just me or does the Naan bread actually bear the image of Russell Brand?



If Jesus appears on everything and Jesus looks like Russell Brand does this mean that that Brand is the Messiah? Does that make Katie Perry a new Mary Magdalene? Hmm I will get on our new Lord#s good side by finding his unfunny jokes and his crass antics the height of good humour...

6 comments:

CherryPie said...

Brand is just crass and ignorant not a messiah by any stretch of the imagination!

jams o donnell said...

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naugty boy....

or should trhat be he's not the Mesiah, he's a twat!

Susan English Mason said...

My vote is for the U.S. to revoke his visa. If I were politically incorrect I might say, "Go home retard Jack Sparrow fella."

jams o donnell said...

Haha!

Susan English Mason said...

Jams, to fully appreciate my comment one must know of his MTV comment wherein he called George Bush: "that retard cowboy fella."

jams o donnell said...

Ah that one passed me by. Brand has the potential to be very funny. Sadly he is an irritating prick. Katie Perry will find how he treats women to his cost, i fear