15 September 2008

Noel Edmonds talks balls, err orbs

Apparently Noel Edmonds has a new tv show on Sky 1 about needless bureaucracy in the UK. I won’t be watching this programme – NTL doesn’t carry Sky anymore... While promoting the show though he has claimed that he has two “orbs” bouncing on his shoulders – and they contain the souls of his dead parents.


In an interview in the Daily Mirror he asked “Don’t you know about orbs? Orbs are little bundles of positive energy and they think they can move between 500 and 1,000 miles per hour. They look like little round planets but they come in all shapes and sizes.”


Edmonds stated that he he was introduced to the phenomenon by his current girlfriend. Together they have picked up the presence of two balls that Noel believes are his late parents – Dudley, who died in 1990, and Lydia, who passed away in 2004. “Conventional photography can’t pick them up but digital cameras can,” Noel says earnestly. “My belief is that these are something to do with some form of spiritual energy. And possibly because I miss my parents like mad, I like to think they are them.I’ve got loads of photos of me at home with two orbs that visit me.


“The two that I have are about the size of melons. One sits on my arm and the other is usually in the back of the shot, sitting just over my right shoulder. They like very happy occasions and positive environments, so if you are a positive person you will undoubtedly have orbs around you. We are all made up of energy – we vibrate all the time. It’s inconceivable to me that when we die, that energy just disappears. That energy has to go somewhere. That’s what orbs are. I’m absolutely certain now that there is something else out there because I’ve got the proof.”


Well at least he isn’t claiming to be the new messiah (David Shayler and David Icke are ahead of the game there). He talks about melon size orb? I can only imagine that he’s hallucinating about Mr Blobby again.

17 comments:

Dragonstar said...

Oh dear, poor Noel. Still, as long as he's happy ...

jams o donnell said...

Well yes but it's pretty delusional

RobW said...

The guy went mental and they put him on Deal or no deal.

So he could share his madness with the rest of us.

Maybe I should try madness...

Colin Campbell said...

Orbsulute Ballocks.

I quite liked him when he was on the radio. I completely missed his TV career. He seems to have turned into a nutball.

Perhaps he stores it in his orbs.

Sean Jeating said...

Coincidence, Jams? We're playing the same (?) - well, almost the same - ball, tonight.

Jeremy Jacobs said...

But I think he's quite correct when it comes to pointless bureaucracy.

Nunyaa said...

Sounds like he has a set orbs on his forehead lol .

jams o donnell said...

Doesn't it just, Nunyaa!

Richard Havers said...

I saw him interviewed on BBC News 24 the other morning...he's lost it! He went on about how great the BBc was and then said he refused to pay his license fee because the BBc were hectoring! He's as daft as they come.

jams o donnell said...

Hmm he really does sound like he's barking Richard!

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Love your post title.

jams o donnell said...

Haha thanks welshcakes!

Anonymous said...

Jiminy. That's scary. Now I suppose half the country's looking through old snaps to see if they've got balls - er, 'orbs' - too!

I read a very good, technical explantion for this digital artifact a couple of years ago. Wish I could remember where.

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Balls (I mean orbs) could indeed contain a lot of energy. As for the speed of their movement, he is slightly exaggerating. Also about the size, I guess.

jams o donnell said...

Well what man does not exaggerate when talking about his bals, sorry orbs!

Anonymous said...

well your all fucking wrong dick brains. he is right. orbs are real.
you people are just stuck in this way of living and dont think outside the box, because your brain is bound by tradition, life, etc. when you understand orbs, you will understand how good life is, and to make the most of your body. because once its gone, its gone.
and then you turn into energy, everything is made up of energy. so to the uneducated twits on here noel is correct. he has brains, and is not a nut. your stuck in your little traditional world as you know it, but you will understand once you pass away.
some people are to stupid to understand, only the smart understand and are not bound by conventional rules of science.

Anonymous said...

Im not sure about the orb thing but I do hate reading the sneering, mocking reactions from people. Noel is mad etc.. Pisses me off. Knee jerk response to mock... shows their own insecurity I think. Physics (not psychics) is telling us that everything is made from atoms and that its all energy vibrating at different frequencies. Also that particles can be at 2 places at the same time (non-locality)(Which is strange) Also that particles behave differently when observed. (As if they are actually conscious. Scientists!Not hippies. But NO... you have to be nuts to even contemplate such things. The world isnt flat anymore people haha. Closed minded nobs. Go and check on your cosmetic surgery results in the mirror...then settle down to an evening of Eastenders. Use your brain cells.