13 March 2008

Seven Good Things in Life

I was tagged a little while ago by Grendel. The meme in question is called seven good things in life. Well here goes....

1. The not-wife has to be number one in my list. We have known each other for over 26 years now. She constantly reminds me that she would have got far less time if she had done me in back in 1982!

2. Having the furry foursome curled up around you seeking attention. Like all pets Robyn, Ted, Bebe and Mimi give their love unconditionally.... just so long as they get their nine square meals a day that is

3. The Chase or Cranham Marsh. Even in the edge of the London sprawl there are places I can go to and forget where I am

4. A nice bottle of Chateau Musar or a Cote Rotie, good company and good conversation

5. Losing myself in music. Hawkwind and headphones are a marriage made in heaven

6. A good book – the perfect way to block out the misery of commuting

7. Being out an about with my camera in the hope of getting a pleasing photo.

Who to tag? Hmm I know. Feel free to carry on the meme if you want

7 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

Good list, Jams. But, I hafta ask, why does she continue to be your not-wife??

(Answer not required. ;)

jams o donnell said...

Ah LB we just don't believe in rushing things!

Aaron Murin-Heath said...

Oh, oh, oh!

I wanna play.

The Lone Beader® said...

Ah... There's an old saying that says if it ain't broke, don't fix it. LOL.

jams o donnell said...

Consider yourself tagged tyger!

That's true.. still if we got engaged (as the not-wife's late mum suggested) we would have been able to milk hated relatives for prezzies!

The Lone Beader® said...

I guess that's the best/worst thing about weddings. I say worst because I have to go out and buy a bridal shower/wedding gift in the near future, and it's not one of my fav. things to do.... *sigh*

That said, let me make a toast to the not-wife! LOL. :D

jams o donnell said...

Hmm we've not been to a wedding singe the not wife's brother tied the knot in 2002.