26 August 2007

The Face Behind the Blog

I was tagged by Mousey for The Face Behind the Blog meme started by DAVID AIREY. Since I am slightly less attractive than the gorgon I decided not to use any of the existing photos of myself, choosing instead to take a new one with a specially reinforced lens....


I am not going to tag anyone for this meme right now but if you wish to carry it forward then the rules of this meme are:


1. Post a short blog article that includes a photograph (or a series of photos) showing the face behind your blog. If you already show a photo somewhere on your site (such as in your about page), then make your post more interesting and choose a photo that’s not currently online.

2. Include links to other people that have displayed a photo, or include their photos in your post, adding a reference.

3.Tag as many others as you like to spread the meme.

4. If you link back to David here and drop a comment; he’ll be sure to include links back to you. Each person tagged should create their own post and repeat the process.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

There. Now you see the face behind mask. Now leave me alone!

beakerkin said...

Jams

Posting a picture is very dangerous. It is true that you are respected by all that know your humanity and decency. However, there are many unhinged sorts out there.

What is the story about the UK and its alleged love affair with hedge hogs? Do you have any hedge hog pictures?

The Lone Beader® said...

Fun! And, thanks for not tagging me... LOL.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jams,

Good of you to join in, and link back to my site. I'll add you to the original list shortly.

Cheers.

elasticwaistbandlady said...

I'm clapping my fat little hands to see the real Jams unveiled! I'm notoriously camera-shy and I even posted a picture of myself a few days ago. Tis the season!

We have matching beards, jams.

jams o donnell said...

From V for Vendetta?

I know there are plenty of crazies around Beakerkin. I've ben on the receiving end of it before. There's still a clone of the yahoo id I used when I used to frequent the old Further Left chat room. I think I know who created it too. I don't have any hedgehog photos. Sadly there hasn't been one around my garden for a while.

Thanks for the list David!



+

jams o donnell said...

Lol Lone beader. But I will pass on the creative blogger award!

I'm usually very camera shy as I don't desperately like my self image but what the hell. This is one of the better photographs of myself!

Anonymous said...

thanks jams! for doing this day. I really appreciate it. till next time!

have a great day!

jams o donnell said...

You're welcome. I thought what the hell!

Steve Bates said...

What a cool picture! jams, I have "beard envy," and it's not that I'm ashamed of my own.

I've occasionally had nuts give me grief for my politics, but nobody's ever hunted me down based on the occasional picture I post of myself (and of course there's the little one in my commenting avatar). But hope springs eternal... :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

No.

No 'V'

'C' for Cookie! ;-)

jams o donnell said...

Ah mine looks like I have a tortoiseshell cat stapled to my face.. or it did until it went largely grey (sighs). Getting cloned is no fun but I daresay a nutter would do it regardless of whether my face is here or not.

THat's an amusing spoof, C

billie said...

pretty intense :) i put my pic on my technorati tag this year. really, i doubt anyone would care what i look like :)

jams o donnell said...

I had a look betmo. It's nice to put a face to a blogger.