14 February 2007

Meme time again

Memes spread like wildfire through the blogosphere. This one has come to me on its fifth iteration thanks to Bryan over at Why Now?, one of my favourite blogs.

The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think,
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme,
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote


I'm not sure I desperately want the award thingy but it is the first one I've got since I won second prize in the "Romford's Most Stupid 1995" so beggars can't be choosers...

Who to choose? I like all the blogs on my blogroll (wouldn't be there otherwise!) so it is a hard choice. I will go for:

Redwine, Tyger, Matt Murrell over at An Insomniac, Snowflake and Roland over at But I am a liberal

And may god bless all who sail in this meme!

2 comments:

elasticwaistbandlady said...

You just travel over to No Cool Story's place. She's handing out awards for free. They're yours for the taking! I snagged the empty toilet paper tube "No award Award." My mom says she's proud of my blog award accomplishments. Don't you want your folks to be proud of you too?

jams o donnell said...

LOL The empty loo roll looks like the one to get!!